HOMOSAPIEN SAPIENS

viernes, agosto 18, 2006

Watcha want?!


Well now don't you tell me to smile
You stick around I'll make it worth your while
Got numbers beyond what you can dial
Maybe it's because I'm so versatile
Style profile I saidIt always brings me back when I hear Ooh Child
From the Hudson River out to the NileI run the marathon just up until the very last mile!!

Well if you battle me I will revile
People always say my style is wild
You've got gall you've got guile guile
To step to me I'm a rapophile
If you want to battle you're in denial
Coming from Uranus to check my style
Go ahead put my rhymes on trial
Cast you off into exile
Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic, Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic

(APAGUE LA TV Y SALGA A LA CALLE)
(ESTÁ LINDO AFUERA)
(HAY VIDA AFUERA)
(PURA GENTE REAL)
(ME ENCANTAN LOS BEASTIE BOYS)
(...Y LOS COLORES)
(...Y LOS STENCILS)
(Y LA GENTE SIN MIEDO Y QUE DA LA CARA)
(SALUDOS A LOS TRASHERS, A LA LUISITA Y LA POLETS, A LA FRAN Y A UN MONTÓN DE GENTE QUE QUIERO Y QUE LO SABEN, ELLOS SON LOS VERDADERAS PERSONAS REALES DE LA VIDA, UN GUSTO TENERLOS)
(P.D: INTENTE RAPEAR ESTA CANCIÓN)